Sunday, August 19, 2012

3D Animated 'Brother' Screening and Cecil Awards 2012

Hello folks!
Have to share my excitement for the recognition of one of my projects.
On May 10th, 2012 the outstanding 3D animated project 'Brother' that I was fortunate enough to have worked on, was officially screened as part of the Digital Arts Night at the Folino Theater in Orange, CA.

It was a great honor and much fun to reunite with the cast and crew and to address the audience afterwards for a Q & A Session.

Exciting news reached me on 6/17/12, when I found out that director Chris Rickard had won a Cecil Award for "Brother" in the category Best Achievement in Visual Effects!

I am happy and proud and can't wait to hear more great news about this awesome project, once it hits the official film festival circuit.

Here are some screen shots. I got a pink robot, everyone! Isn't that awesome??


On stage with cast and crew at the screening on 5-10-12 with my fellow actor Chase Mouser

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Cheers,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment